What else you can find on my blog...

Saturday 16 March 2013

Primark Haul



 I accidentally went for a little look around Primark on my lunch hour yesterday and on my way to the till to get the face wipes stumbled upon all these things so had to buy them too – oops!

Spotty navy elasticated waist and pleated skirt dress - £10
Chartreuse flowery dress (this feels like thick cotton/light denim) - £10
Navy and white stripy jersey dress - £10
Black flower embossed skater dress with capped sleeves - £13
Boxy sleeved black shirt - £8
Stripy navy and white round neck cardigan - £6
Black baggy studded vest (sort of satin-y) - £4
Face wipes - £1
Silver feathered statement necklace - £4

I'm hoping the necklace and shirt go well together!

I haven’t tried anything on yet so hopefully they will all look good on.  These face wipes are excellent value I always get them – I have quite sensitive skin but these are great and don’t irritate me at all!



No comments: