What else you can find on my blog...

Friday 15 March 2013

Waiting to be read....


“If you have enough book space, I don't want to talk to you.” Terry Pratchett

I always have a stack of books ready to be read.  Here’s what I currently have piling up to read next (once I’ve managed to finally finish Citadel)…

·         Die Trying by Lee Child – the second in the Jack Reacher series – I quite enjoyed the first one so will keep going with them but might get a bit sick of them during a VERY long series as how many times can one person be in a life threatening situation and then somehow manage to survive – I think my threshold will probably be about book 4 or 5!
·         On Dublin Street by Samantha Young – I’ve read some of this authors YA fantasy novels and really like them – am a bit worried this might be a bit 50 shades but am willing to .give it a go.
·         Dark Places by Gillian Flynn – having read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and really enjoying it (bar the last 5 pages) I’m looking forward to trying something else she has written
·         Paper Towns by John Green – again I’ve just read the fault in our stars and loved it so looking forward to reading more from this author.
·         The Twelve by Justin Cronin – this is the second novel in the series and though I found the last one quite hard going in places I did enjoy it so will carry the story on.
·         Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor – again the second in a  series.  A YA series but with a bit more depth to it than usual and some great world building so am looking forward to starting this one

Have you read any of these?  Any recommendations?

No comments: